Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

International Flat Fender Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep. 2011 at 6:54pm
hey lew..i know there are a bunch of us in virginia..but dont see it posted yet?...need a virginia starter?...
46 cj/06 lj/ and mb/2a/38 hybrid project
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep. 2011 at 7:19pm
We do need a Virginia patrol!  Go ahead and get one going!  That would be cool.
Lew
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
shakyshot View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakyshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep. 2011 at 9:00pm
All,

I have communicated with Frank (combat) about getting a Montana chapter started.  He is going to start a contact list and I am thinking about considering plans for an initial get together so it sounds like a new chapter is taking shape.  Thumbs Up

1947 CJ-2A #103586 "Les"
1947 Bantam T3C Hiawatha "Moore"

Hayes Family CJ-2A
Montana Rocky Mt. Flat Fender Club
all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep. 2011 at 9:16pm
lew...a guy in my local club wants to join...but..he has a willys-licensed mitsubishi 3b?....acceptable?
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep. 2011 at 12:17pm
all4jpn,
You bet!  Any jeep that is licensed by W-O is just fine.  That would include those from Japan, Brazil, India, France, etc.
Also any WWII Ford jeep- GPW
and any MB, Agrijeep, CJ up to the CJ3B.  Once they get rounded, then they can get their own club.
Lot's of good stuff going on behind the scene.  Should have things going soon!
Lew
Lew Ladwig
all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep. 2011 at 12:23pm

i'll let him know....

m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct. 2011 at 3:49pm
Lew,
I posted a couple comments on the new IFFC site for your review.  I'm just so terribly terribly disappointed that you've overlooked the M38 in your lists of flatfenders that I'm about to cry. Cry  Especially since we host the most interesting, well-attended, flat-fender focused event out there, the Fall Color Tour!  Ouch  I hope you'll get that little oversight corrected SOOOOONN!!!! Broken Heart  Wink
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct. 2011 at 10:45pm
OOOOPS!  Sorry about that Mike.
I did forget the best built jeep ever- the M38!!!!!
Lew
Lew Ladwig
combat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2012 at 5:23am
Montana Rocky Mt. Patrol
Shakyshot and I are rolling along on the Montana Rocky Mt. Flat Fender Club.  This is the logo we are planning to use. The # is the jeep registration number each jeep will be assigned when registered. All pertinent info will be recorded as owner etc. This will be our call list to notify of any rides etc. A logo sticker with the number can be applied to each jeep . Shakeyshot is planning a spring run up in Helena Montana. The details will be forth coming as they develop.

Frank

GPW 96842
CJ2A 10399
48 CJ2a
49 cj2a
GP

Where there's a WILLYS there's a way.
shakyshot View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakyshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2012 at 6:09pm
All of the credit for the great logo goes to combat by the way.  Clap

As for a Spring get together the rough idea now is that I will host it at my place in Helena the third weekend in May (19 & 20).  As combat said there will be more details coming but we are talking about scouting a nice trip around the Helena valley somewhere.
1947 CJ-2A #103586 "Les"
1947 Bantam T3C Hiawatha "Moore"

Hayes Family CJ-2A
all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2012 at 8:31pm
i really like the ndt border...combat..any chance you could help the virginia ffc with our logo...have the center about done, but alas..i need help with finishing/letters
jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2012 at 10:31pm
Love the work guys.  Can I buy one of the decals?  My FD badge number is 34
Thanks
My Jeep won a war, Your Honda mowed my yard!
combat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan. 2012 at 2:30am
Thanks guys I am glad you like it. I have finalized the design and am contemplating three colors. I would appretiate your opinions.
all4jpn..... You can sure use this design. Just change the top rocker to say VIRGINIA PATROL  ( or what ever) and insert your own design in the middle. Any help I can be I,ll be glad to . 
Jeep junky............Sure , If you want one.

These three colors I like. The registration Jeep # would be inserted over the center tree. 
Thanks.Smile
Frank

GPW 96842
CJ2A 10399
48 CJ2a
49 cj2a
GP

all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan. 2012 at 11:56pm
something like this combat..
virginia patrol across the top, intl just like you got...pasture green state, harvest tan grill,,,,and vice versa....then we can pick which looks best..and est. 2011 in the top left section of the gray in script the same color as the grill.....if ya can help us out WinkLOL

Edited by all4jpn - 05 Jan. 2012 at 11:58pm
combat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan. 2012 at 2:49am
all4jpn
Sure looks good and I can come up with some finish up ideas. I really like what you have. very classy. Do you have a changeable file you can send me? Email it to me at  f.nienaber@bresnan.net.  This way I can add to what you have and not have to redo what you already did. Then I can email you back the finished file.
Mine is in Adobe illustrator. You can send it in ai or eps format.Smile
Thanks, Frank
Frank

GPW 96842
CJ2A 10399
48 CJ2a
49 cj2a
GP

all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan. 2012 at 2:53am
combat..do you watch "the big bang theory"....because whatever you just typed sounds like something sheldon would say..LOL
combat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan. 2012 at 3:07am
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHDisapprove
I have no idea what " the big bang " is  Or who is Sheldon.   Sorry.
Was I confusing?  I didn't mean to be. Embarrassed
Glad to help!
Smile
Frank

GPW 96842
CJ2A 10399
48 CJ2a
49 cj2a
GP

jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan. 2012 at 5:11pm
Im liking the black one that you showed, with the 34 on it.  Also it looks like I have something to collect, Keep me in the loup Im interested in buying a patrol decal from each patrol!
Send me a PM to let me know how!
My Jeep won a war, Your Honda mowed my yard!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>