Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

International Flat Fender Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:10pm
Ok, just wanted to see what your thoughts were and avoid stepping on any toes. Let me talk to some flatty friends and I'll get back to you. Facebook is an easy set up if its a 'go'.
Dunc

46 CJ2A # 16021 (Oakley)
05 TJ Rubicon (Prairie Prowler)
M101CDN trailer
Westman Jeep Assn & FFCMB
Manitoba Canada
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec. 2012 at 9:05pm
IFFC patrols around the world, Merry Christmas.  Regardless of your religion, I just want to take a moment and express my thanks to all the Flat Fender Fans out there who have made the IFFC such fun to be a part of.  I have been working out of town a lot and had little times for jeep things.  I did see a  nice MB sitting in the desert.  Next time I am in the area, I'll check it out.
Hope to hear of all the great meets and trail rides in those flatties in the new year!
Best wishes,
Lew

Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
Hulk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hulk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb. 2021 at 2:41am
Hey everyone, there is a new International Flat Fender Club forum. Come on over and check it out!
Matt F. in Colorado - 1953 CJ3A, mostly stock
New forum: International Flat Fender Club
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678