Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeep acres in Northern Indiana

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (Name Blocked) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jeep acres in Northern Indiana
    Posted: 20 Apr. 2007 at 6:40pm
Has anyone seen or been there and could you tell me something about it. I have heard of it but that is about it. Finishing a 1800 mile odyssey on new old and used Jeep parts

alan
lowenuf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowenuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2007 at 3:20am
Alan, Jeep Acres was in New Castle Indiana, just west of the Ind/Ohio line on I-70. Zach Heisey of Maumee bought the complete inventory, and moved it all to Maumee, on the northwest side of Toledo. This is the place, if you remember, Rogan Murdock spoke of just before the Christmas Holidays, and even posted pics of some of the inventory. Most of the stuff Zach has is CJ5 and newer, and moreso related to wagoneers and the such, but he does have new and used 2A things. I have been there to the facility, and there is a lot of stuff, but you need to know what you are after, and nothing is "free" .. Zach also has a web store: www.zmjeeps.com  though it does not list any 2A parts.. low
45 #10012
45 #10033 ACM #47
45 #10163 ACM #188
57 CJ5    Dauntless V6, T-18 4-speed, D-44 rear/D-30 front, D-20 twin stick

(Name Blocked) View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (Name Blocked) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2007 at 6:51am
Thanks for the information it is appreciated. I would not expect nothing for free that for sure!
 Post Reply Post Reply