Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Suggestions and Comments for the CJ2A website
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

jeep photo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck Fest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jeep photo
    Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:22pm
not sure where to go on the site to find information on how to include a photo of my jeeps with my posts ... it's only been three years since becoming a member ... i don't want to rush into anything!

thanx

chuck
Chuck
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 2:08pm
It's under the Testing and Support for the Forum section, here's the link, ask questions if you need to.
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
Mike Gardner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:49pm
i use www.photobucket.com . make your self a member. then follow the prompts. imine is a open account. if you search mike_gardner look at my album and pick one of my photos. copy the "direct link" when you want it to show up here click on the icon of the little tree"or click the arrow in a box just right or the blue underlined A, then click the tree icon. paste your link in the Image URL: bar . delete the supplied http when you paste your link. click outside the link bar and then hit ok . your pic should show up in the post.
like this
1945 CJ-2A 11713
1995 YJ 4.0
 Post Reply Post Reply