Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Product Review Forum > Non-Willys Accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

jeep product(s) review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jeep product(s) review
    Posted: 04 Oct. 2013 at 8:26pm

so I took advantage of allthingsjeep.com $10 t shirt sale and picked up two things I've had my eyes on

first, the jeep playing cards.....the ad doesn't show all the "art"....the cards are slightly smaller than normal, but really nice..the "joker" was amusing...

I recommend these...

second would be the 1:43rd scale jk....I have a small die-cast collection, and I figured i'd add one of these. They are overpriced for what they are. The doors,tailgate, and hood do NOT open, but surprisingly...the hardtop comes off...

i'd recommend this if placing an order anyway,,,,,,but not on its own...they have multiple colors, but no limos

46 cj/06 lj/ and mb/2a/38 hybrid project
bgirmus View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgirmus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct. 2013 at 9:19pm
Nice! The set of playing cards is really cool. The joker definitely gets an LOL. 

Brandon
1946 CJ2A 46191
1943 MB 265211
samcj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samcj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct. 2013 at 9:27pm
Well, I had a difficult time deciding where to put this thread as you probably did also!  Embarrassed Since it is not about the CJ-2A, it does not belong in the CJ-2A Discussion area General Discussion forum.  It could always go in the Off-Topic forum, but I decided that I could stretch things a bit and put it in the Non-Willys Accessories forum in the Product Review group since it is a product review! 
Sam

1946 CJ2A   15292 ACM    6678

1947 CJ2A 122031 ACM 111989

Are Glass Bowl Fuel Pumps OE?
 Post Reply Post Reply