Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*JEEPS IN JANUARY 2016*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Poll Question: Vote for the date
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
7 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisanvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 3:36am

Edited by dennisanvil - 27 Jan. 2016 at 5:03am
dennisanvil                   1948 cj2a, maker of tailgate hooks & hand forge iron ware
there not any knowen cure for jeep fever.
serial # 164136<
kilroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 12:56pm
Thanks for coming over, everybody! I, sure, enjoy our get together every year. It's always fun to see old friends and meet new ones.
The videos and stories are always great. The footage from Colorado looked absolutely STUNNING!
Please know all you guys are always welcome in my home! 
We might have to get a bigger venue next year, we are starting to "out grow" my garage! LOL
Again, thanks to everyone who made the trip over! I really enjoyed it!
"You know, I'm too old a bunny to get very excited about all this."
General H.E. von Salmuth
Commander
German Fourth Army
France: 5 June 1944

1947 Willys CJ2A
1947 Bantam T3-C Trailer

Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 1:36pm
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
kilroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by sandusky sandusky wrote:

Thanks Bob for Hosting! This is a very enjoyable and informative getogether. Great weather, Excellent Food(Thanks, Stella's ) . I'd like to stress how much fun this is and what a great place Bob has to host this . Where else can you lean your elbows on a Willys Jeep Drink a Beer and shoot the Breeze with a bunch of like minded Guys. Thanks for your hospitality once again. Kev

Those jokers in D.C. should have a get together like this, once in a while...
Maybe some good things could come from it. Ermm 
Wink 
"You know, I'm too old a bunny to get very excited about all this."
General H.E. von Salmuth
Commander
German Fourth Army
France: 5 June 1944

1947 Willys CJ2A
1947 Bantam T3-C Trailer

Anderson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 2:49pm
Bob,  I also want to thank you for you hospitality.  It was great putting faces with screen names from this forum.  This definitely was a fun time with a really good bunch of guys.

Tim
Pat T. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 3:01pm
Bob thanks again for having the Jeeps in January. I always look forward to coming to it and meet alot of people that I only know by the page name. I had a good passenger for part of the trip -- thanks Dennis

Pat
Joe IA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe IA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 3:45pm
Bob, thanks again for hosting this get-together. It was nice to see the gang again and meet some new Willys addicts.

Thanks for the ride and the bs session Lee.

Joe
1948 CJ2A "Norm"
1967 M715 "Buttugly"
2014 Ram 3500
2019Jeep Grand Cherokee

Schimms15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schimms15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 5:04pm
Sounds like this year was a lot of fun. Bummed I missed it. Hopefully next time I'll be able to come back out.
46 2a
51 truck project named Karen
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2016 at 10:28pm
Thanks Bob for hosting such a nice gathering. I'm glad I was finally able to make it. I had a great time seeing familiar faces and meeting some new ones too. As Jpet said.... A great start to the 2016 Willys Jeep season.

Hope to see you guys later in the season....
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Oilleaker1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb. 2016 at 12:28am
If I had not needed to be at a auction, I was thinking of coming to your party. Someone needed to keep Lee and Jpet at bay.  Under control.  Otherwise they would drive a Jeep where it shouldn't be. Wild and crazy guys. LOL John
Green Disease, Jeeps, Old Iron!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112