Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeeps in January 2020 - Event Date: 25 Jan. 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec. 2019 at 9:14pm
Jeez, if nofender is coming from Maryland, I can surely get there from Des Moines
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
unclemoak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unclemoak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec. 2019 at 10:00pm
I’ll be there! 

Just marked it in the calendar. 
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Joe Friday Joe Friday wrote:

Yeah, but although it's 9 bucks less through BWI, it adds 3.5 hours for me.

I would have thought that PVD or BOS was easier for you?

Are you arriving Friday or Sat?

Staying till Sunday AM?

I avoid boston like the plague, lol, and TFG is nice but Hartford (bradley) equally as friendly... I find a flight that goes through BWI on friday morning and meet Andy we do bloody marys, coming back we do MD crab cakes... win/win Cool.

We should be in MKE late morning on friday.  Last year we met Jeff and Art in Milwaukee and took in the harley davidson museum prior to making the drive to Madison and the roadhouse Tongue... awesome.

Andy-   Usingers?

Yes, currently set to fly out of MKE early sunday (after the drive out of Madison).  Leaving Madison 4:30am ish sunday puts me home 5:30pm ish (with an hour drop).

I feel safe speaking for Nofender... we had such a good time at Joe's last year, and as Ma**holes from afar were welcomed simply based on "Willys", not sure how this couldn't be on the list this year Wink

Originally posted by Fltfndr Fltfndr wrote:

Jeez, if nofender is coming from Maryland, I can surely get there from Des Moines

Hey, now... LOL
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 1:31am
Where do you guys stay in Mad City ?, I may roll in Friday

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Lee (MN) Lee (MN) wrote:

Where do you guys stay in Mad City ?, I may roll in Friday

Lee

Sleep Inn...
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
Bufordjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bufordjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 4:34am
Joe:
Hope to make it again this year.  Fun time spent with good people...
Bob

Will be there - with a non old Jeep buddy.  Maybe he'll catch the disease after seeing your collection and hanging around infected folks.

Edited by Bufordjeep - 06 Jan. 2020 at 3:39am
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 5:55am
I stayed at the Days Inn last year. also close to Joes
Fltfndr
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 5:56am
Can crabcakes be taken on a plane?
Fltfndr
nofender View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Fltfndr Fltfndr wrote:

It would be good to see you John. 

Art - thank you for your service! I'll miss furthering our trailer chats! 

And Mike - Usinger's? I know not of this magical world. So let's go! 

Looking forward to this trip. Joe's collection is amazing. 
46 CJ2a rockcrawler
46 CJ2a - 26819
46 Bantam T3c "4366"
47 Bantam T3C - 11800
68-ish CJ5
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by nofender nofender wrote:

[QUOTE=Fltfndr] ...And Mike - Usinger's? I know not of this magical world. So let's go! 
Only the mecca of old world german style sausage making LOLLOL
How do i get 15 pounds of brats past TSA? Lol
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 4:03pm
The Wisconsin Auto Museum in Hartford WI may be of interest for those of you coming to WI on Friday. It's located between Madison and Milwaukee and has a very large collection of Kissel automobiles amongst many other makes from the teens to late 60s muscle cars. Here's a link: wisconsinautomuseum.com

Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

nofender View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan. 2020 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Joe DeYoung Joe DeYoung wrote:

The Wisconsin Auto Museum in Hartford WI may be of interest for those of you coming to WI on Friday. It's located between Madison and Milwaukee and has a very large collection of Kissel automobiles amongst many other makes from the teens to late 60s muscle cars. Here's a link: wisconsinautomuseum.com

Sure looks like a worthwhile take. Adding to the travel plans......
46 CJ2a rockcrawler
46 CJ2a - 26819
46 Bantam T3c "4366"
47 Bantam T3C - 11800
68-ish CJ5
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2020 at 7:30pm
OK, I have booked myself into the Days Inn
                                                  4402 E Broadway Service Road
                                                  Madison WI
                                                  608-223-1800
If you use my name John Schiefer and the group, Jeeps in January, you will receive a rate of $66.36 plus tax. I will be in about 6:00 and then to Rev. Jims
Fltfndr
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2020 at 11:31pm
I have a good small hole D-18 T/C that I replaced with a.
big hole and a Terra-low. If anybody is interested I will bring to Jeeps in January.  You can inspect and make me an offer.

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
48walker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 48walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2020 at 4:01pm
If I can get free I'd like to get in on this. Is there room for one more?
cheddar head`s 47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheddar head`s 47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2020 at 9:58am
      Hoping to meet some fellow cheddar heads ,go packers.
cooler by the lake
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2020 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by cheddar head`s 47 cheddar head`s 47 wrote:

Hoping to meet some fellow cheddar heads ,go packers.

As a WI to MA transplant I'd love to scream "Go Pats!", lol, but it aint looking great Cry...  and either way I gotta listen to Dave's awful Bahstin accent impersonation LOL
damar2yxr View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damar2yxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2020 at 1:02pm
It wasn't awful....... It was really spot on.......I'm sorry but TAHMMY won't be in the playoffs this yeeahr. Oh my gawd the playoffs without da Pats? Wink
eat,sleep,jeep

Proud father of a Marine, Army Dentist, Navy Pilot and a Princess. LIFE IS GOOD!
43MB,47CJ2-A,48CJ2-A X2,70Jeepster Commando 1/2 cab,84CJ-7,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>