Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joe DeYoung's Tools and Parts Listing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19Cargo42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar. 2021 at 3:06pm
Joe, thumbnail photos that people could click to expand could work. If you want, I can PM you my email address and you can send them to me and I’ll post them for you.

John
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar. 2021 at 3:00pm
I'm up to my eyeballs in shop work so no time for that now, but I may take you up on that in the near future when I get a chance to take pics. Thanks for the offer.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

19Cargo42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19Cargo42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar. 2021 at 3:03pm
I'm at your disposal when it's convenient. 

John
jeepman1950 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepman1950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2021 at 5:02pm
Good Morning Joe, i would like to order # 28 tranfir case seal puller $28.00....
                             My e mail is    williamwts1950@charter.
                                      Thank you, Bill Smith
WTS
jeepman1950 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepman1950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2021 at 5:09pm
Good morning Joe,            I would like to order # 28 t case seal puller
                                        my e mail is:   williamwts1950@charter.net
                                        so i can place an order with you....

WTS
Spinnas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar. 2021 at 3:08am
Message sent
BD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2021 at 7:07pm
Here's a free plug for Joe's pinion/transfer case output seal puller. Most of these seals That I've pulled have been on the bench, (or horses) with the pinion or output shaft removed.  The normal Napa seal puller I've used for years works just fine for that. However, on the the jeep, with the shaft splines in the way, not so easy. Until now.  No regrets for the cost of this tool!

Edited by BD1 - 20 July 2021 at 7:12pm
BD
'47 CJ2a, Shiny on top!
'55 CJ5 project
mike in oregon View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mike in oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2021 at 8:20pm
Is that # 28 on his list? I might have to get one
MIKE IN OREGON
President of Oregon Flat Fender Club.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Flat-Fender-Club/222864787838570

46 CJ2A 38007
46 CJ2A 79863
BANTAM T3-C 25314
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2021 at 7:45am
Originally posted by mike in oregon mike in oregon wrote:

Is that # 28 on his list? I might have to get one

Yes, that is #28.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep. 2021 at 11:14am
Out of my own personal necessity I have a new tool to offer... A distributor Wrench for those frozen distributors that just wont budge. It safely clamps onto the lower portion of a distributor with a outside diameter of 3.125 . The long handle gives you something safe to tap on to rotate the distributor. I've added it to the bottom of the list on the 1st post in this thread. Hope it helps people out. I also can make theses for the smaller diameter distributors as well... just haven't personally need one or had a request for one. The small hole version would work just the same.

Edited by Joe DeYoung - 16 Sep. 2021 at 5:42pm
Joe DeYoung

3-48s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3-48s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep. 2021 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Joe DeYoung Joe DeYoung wrote:

Out of my own personal necessity I have a new tool to offer... A distributor Wrench for those frozen distributors that just wont budge. It safely clamps onto the lower portion of a distributor with a outside diameter of 3.125 . The long handle give you something safe to tap on to rotate the distributor. I've added it to the bottom of the list on the 1st post in this thread. Hope it helps people out.

Hey Joe,
How fortuitous! I am in need of this exact tool for two of my 2As. You are the "Go Devil Man" for sure. Please sign me up for one ASAP!

Greg
1945 CJ2A #10536
1948 CJ2A #176528 "Elmer"
1948 CJ2A #155970 "Gray Mule"
1948 CJ2A #155365 "Old Yeller" (GONE)
BANTAM T3C # 6147 (GONE)
BANTAM T3C # 30856
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep. 2021 at 6:31pm
Another good one !!

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
Ron D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep. 2021 at 11:08pm
Hi Joe,
I'm interested, can you please post or send me a photo of your #4 Cam Gear Puller?

Thanks!
1951 M38
1951 M100
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep. 2021 at 11:12am
Originally posted by 3-48s 3-48s wrote:

Originally posted by Joe DeYoung Joe DeYoung wrote:

Out of my own personal necessity I have a new tool to offer... A distributor Wrench for those frozen distributors that just wont budge. It safely clamps onto the lower portion of a distributor with a outside diameter of 3.125 . The long handle give you something safe to tap on to rotate the distributor. I've added it to the bottom of the list on the 1st post in this thread. Hope it helps people out.

Hey Joe,
How fortuitous! I am in need of this exact tool for two of my 2As. You are the "Go Devil Man" for sure. Please sign me up for one ASAP!

Greg

Joe the Go To Go Devil Man! That does look handy.
Dean
'47 CJ2A "Mud Hen"
The less the Power the More the Force
erik.mitchell@cellul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erik.mitchell@cellul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct. 2021 at 11:39pm
Hey Joe… I need to yolk puller and your version of the Miller W Dash 251… How do we make that happen? Your tools look great
jeep fitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep fitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov. 2021 at 3:56pm
Hey Joe ,
         (29) puller ,shift rail transfer case. If you have this in stock it would make my day. I’m replacing seals on transfer case . 
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov. 2021 at 8:47am
Yes, I stock them. PM sent
Joe DeYoung

Oldowl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov. 2021 at 12:51pm
Would like to purchase #28 & #29 seal pullers let me know how you want payment! Thanks Oldowl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>