Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Testing and Support for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JUNK IN MY POSTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBroz2A_RIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JUNK IN MY POSTS
    Posted: 18 Jan. 2013 at 10:14pm
About a week or two ago I have been getting this junk with my posts. Can anybody help me out with this it is real annoying. If I go back to edit it out I get two lines of it.

Any help on this would be great.

THANK YOU

Dave

< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-0" name="tabId">< value="33" name="counter">
Dave S/N 33484
Nashville retired
hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan. 2013 at 10:29pm
PM  SAMCJ2A HERE  ..HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT AS HE IS ONE OF THE ADMINISTRATORS....EVEN  RUSSNJ..

GOT TO BE SOMETHING WITH YOUR SET-UP ..HOPE IT ISNT A BUG
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
BigBroz2A_RIP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBroz2A_RIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan. 2013 at 10:31pm
Thanks Hillbilly
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-0" name="tabId">< value="158" name="counter">
Dave S/N 33484
Nashville retired
F Bill View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan. 2013 at 11:35pm
If you cut and paste that line of junk into Google and also include message board, it leads to similar issues with Firefox on other websites, if i remember correctly. I don't remember if there is a cure or not.
If you haven't checked out the tech FAQ section, go to:
http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/tech-faq_forum57.html
for a lot of great stuff you need to know!!

Schimms15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schimms15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan. 2013 at 11:44pm
Try google chrome as your explorer
46 2a
51 truck project named Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply