Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Less than amazing picture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Less than amazing picture
    Posted: 24 June 2019 at 1:50am
Today I was at a car show.My brother and I both won top 20 award probably picked at random .There was over 150 vehicles.So I decided to ask a couple that was walking by if she could take a picture of my brother and me with the awards.She said that her husband was a better photographer.Perfect I told him to take a few and I will delete the one I did not want.All 3 pictures he took were the same.Thats me in blue.We had a good laugh.LOL

1946 cj2a 59108
1998 Jeep Cherokee 2 doors
2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 1:53am
Stern SmileShocked
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
Greaser007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greaser007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 5:44am
   Ha, well at least he avoided you having a "Mug-shot" :)

nice work on the recognition for your efforts on the willys and it looks like it was pleasant weather for the day.
bkwudz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkwudz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 1:19pm
lol
Nothing Special View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Special Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2019 at 1:41am
That reminds me of a family vacation.  As we were taking pictures of a few of us at a time a guy asked if he could take a picture of our entire family for us.  We happily accepted!

One of the really nice things about digital cameras is that you can see the picture right then and there.  He had walked away by the time we did look, but we still had time to ask another passer-by to take this picture.Smile

Bob

Flatfender wannabe
'71 Ford Bronco
Greaser007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greaser007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2019 at 7:13pm
think there may be a resemblance between all of you Bob !

My wife and I got to stop in at Mnt Rushmore about 10-years ago. Very cool.
It was one of my wife's bucket-list items. and, when another tourist takes our photo, it can be varying in photo-quality. hahaha

Nothing Special View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Special Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2019 at 12:55am
I've heard about photographers chopping people heads off before, but this was a little beyond that!

The Black Hills has been one of our family's favorite vacation destinations.  This picture was from about our sixth trip there.  The trips always involve a lot of 'wheeling and several stops at "big face mountain"  (what my youngest son called Mt. Rushmore on the first trip when he was about 3).  We always have to get pictures and ice cream there, sometimes several times in one vacation!

Edited by Nothing Special - 15 July 2019 at 12:58am
Bob

Flatfender wannabe
'71 Ford Bronco
 Post Reply Post Reply