Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Auction Listings / Classified Ads/ Jeeps for Sale Sightings!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looks like a 47 - Erie PA - 1200$

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggordon49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looks like a 47 - Erie PA - 1200$
    Posted: 27 Feb. 2019 at 1:55pm
Good Morning All - After discussions about the NH Capstans Winch Jeep, I have been a little hesitant to post here.... My hopes when posting to this thread is that these old guys find a good home. My intentions are good and I wish I could save them all....

Anyway, two trannys, two engines, original paint? top bows, doors, etc... Posted for 4 days

- Don't Let The Fatherless Ones Grind You Down -
- I like them stock, survivor's with original paint are my favorites -
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2019 at 2:23pm
Meh, G... you keep doing you.  Posting them here amongst folks that love em gives them more of a chance of ending up in their forever home, lol.

I sincerely doubt poachers spend a lot of time looking here among the "educated" for deals... they'll pick CL for someone that has no idea what they have.  The capstan being a case in point.  I recently contacted someone on the FB marketplace that was selling a "homemade" trailer for $200.  What it actually was was an almost rust free WO truck bed with the scripted tailgate.  Trucks aren't my thing (yet? LOL ) but I wanted to let her know she was giving it away... and in the end she did anyway Wacko

Edited by mbullism - 27 Feb. 2019 at 2:25pm
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
ggordon49 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggordon49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2019 at 2:36pm
Thanks MB SmileSmile
- Don't Let The Fatherless Ones Grind You Down -
- I like them stock, survivor's with original paint are my favorites -
 Post Reply Post Reply