Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mason Dixon date?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mason Dixon date?
    Posted: 20 Aug. 2017 at 8:35pm
Anybody have the date for this years Mason Dixon show?
jeep fitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep fitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2017 at 9:14pm
the Mason Dixon show is Oct. 22

wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2017 at 3:04am
thank you.
HCAT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HCAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct. 2017 at 2:21pm
Anyone from the Berks County area of Pa want to make a Jeep caravan drive to the show early Sunday Morning?
Dave
44 Willys MB
wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2017 at 4:00pm
I have a set of 4 cam adjust 11" brakes from an willys truck or wagonI'll be bringing. Unless someone wants a complete Dana 53 and the set of front brakes. Lots of new/barely used parts on the brakes like hardware and shoes and wheel cylinders. I got them this way and have not run them myself.

I also have used, cleaned up nuts and bolts and such that are marked. All came from early cj5s but, some may work for your flat fender restoration.

Also kind of looking for a pair of cheap 33 12.50 15 swamper bloggers for mock up and maybe a few hundred road miles. 

WTB Tuxedo Park chrome. Must be VG condition. I have most of what I need but if I can find better condition pieces, I'd be interested. 

And VIN tag and titles for early Bantam trailers. 2-3 needed.

Trying to decide if I want to set up in the flea market or just hang out. Haven't gotten any good parts in to sell this summer. Except those brakes. 

I'm not rich nor am I trying to get rich selling parts. Savvy?

PM me with questions, picture requests or replies if need be. 

Edited by wheelie - 15 Oct. 2017 at 4:10pm
Rus Curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rus Curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2017 at 5:26pm
Rus Curtis
Alabama
1954 CJ3B
Bantam T3-C
wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct. 2017 at 10:29pm
thread with pics of brakes and the 53. It is not a L/S axle. Prices negotiable. Now, no shipping.

http://www.earlycj5.net/xf_cj5/index.php?threads/11-brakes-dana-53-or.126692/
wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct. 2017 at 4:01pm
Brakes sold. Rest of 53 remains.

The show was great, as usual. Nice to see some friends and meet a few new ones. There's a few pics on ewillys and ecj5. Looking forward to next year. Thanks to all who make this show happen. 
 Post Reply Post Reply