Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michigan Flat Fender clubs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srlbotanical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov. 2017 at 12:34am
Joe - the summer of 2018 sounds like a reasonable plan to me. We will cruse!

Steve
Steve
1948 CJ2A - The Good Dog
1997 TJ - The Trail Rig
2001 XJ - The kids ride
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 4:05pm
OK, it's the summer of 2018. We could just play it by ear and do a few late afternoon Saturday rides if the weather is good. We have a grass 1 acre lot behind the house for parking, a Frosty Freeze 1/2 mile away and many dirt roads. Sometime this summer they will open this offroad facility next to Mt Holly that might also be an opportunity since it's close. There's also Holly Recreation State park and Groveland Oaks if someone wants to camp. If you camp there, and stop by with a Willys (7515 Old Pond) I will be obligated to buy you an ice cream cone. 
srlbotanical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srlbotanical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2018 at 6:05pm
Several of us on the West side are ready for a ride. 

I'm hoping to set up a meet and greet at Fallasburg park sometime in August.
Steve
1948 CJ2A - The Good Dog
1997 TJ - The Trail Rig
2001 XJ - The kids ride
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2018 at 8:03pm
That would be fun. Please message me if you do that and we'll try to make it.
Ruffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 1:42pm
Do you guys know of an event called SnoBlind that’s held every February in/around West Branch? This year at least three of us from Ohio will be bringing 3 stockish flattys up. 
Current Jeep Fleet
A few 2a’s
A couple of 3B’s
Couple of FC’s
And a DJ3A
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2018 at 4:17pm
I hear that the trails around West Branch are great. My neighbor goes up there every year in the summer. SnoBlind looks cool. 
Hank_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hank_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug. 2019 at 4:04pm
Hey guys.  This is Henry.  I just picked up a project MB that has hardly any original parts but should be a fun resto mod project.  I saw some guys headed up to Sno Blind last year and was wondering how it went.  We take a group of guys up to West Branch every February.  I'll post up when we are going as soon as we nail down a date and if anyone would like to join us your welcome to come along.  It is a mix of mostly newer jeeps but it is a great time.  Here is a picture as my MB sits now.  

Thanks,

Hank

Edited by Hank_ - 26 Aug. 2019 at 4:12pm
Hank
cheesejeeper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesejeeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2020 at 4:40pm
Hey Guys, please add me to the list of names for membership in the MFFC and IFFC Patrol #??

I'm in the Lansing area, '48 CJ2A mid-restoration.

Cheesejeeper

Terry Grost
tgrost@gmail.com
cheesejeeper
1948 CJ2A #214780
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2020 at 4:59pm
Welcome!  IFFC folks are the best!
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234