Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Your Jeep Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My former racing parts Jeeps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr. 2019 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by berettajeep berettajeep wrote:

Originally posted by Mike F Mike F wrote:

Originally posted by TateC TateC wrote:

That’s pretty cool looking. It would have been one sweet Jeep in its day.

I think it still is Tate. just needs a little Love

I agree it looks cool the way it sits now but back in its day it looked amazing and probably sounded good with the V6 and dual side pipes. Unfortunately there is a lot of rust/rot.
I would love to get it back to a running driving Jeep, eventually. It would be a blast to drive on the beach.

Ok, so maybe a lot of love.  Tate, I'm getting to the point that it would be hypocritical of me to fault something just because it's seen better days.  Wink
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug. 2019 at 9:24pm
The only thing I have done to these since April is raise the windshield. Other than that, the spiders have taken it over.
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug. 2019 at 2:39am
If those spiders start to drive it away.............................LET THEM!!  Wacko
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug. 2019 at 1:40am
Disassembling the '46. Parts will be kept or sold. Pictures later because why not LOL 
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2021 at 7:07pm
Guess I will add closure to this thread. 

Tired of looking at them and wanting to clean up the property I have scrapped both Jeeps. They have seen better days and were both very rotted out. The CJ looked good in photos but close up it was only paint holding it together. 

I saved a few pieces from the '46 2A that will go on my '47. It is already a Frankenstein Willys made up of several Jeeps already, so what is one more LOL

I did save the drivetrain thinking I may do something with it but have come to the realization that will never happen, so I will be putting it in the For Sale section soon.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345