Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

National Pike, Steam and Gas Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: National Pike, Steam and Gas Show
    Posted: 08 Mar. 2019 at 6:33pm
I had a guy call me about advertising their antique construction equipment show. The featured make is Willys Jeep. They are looking for working Jeeps, ptos, belt drives and 3-point hitches with accessories. The Jeeps will actually be worked if the owners are interested. There will also be trail rides.

Sounds interesting and I'm going to see if I can make it.

Bill

Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
bobevans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar. 2019 at 3:41am
This is 3 miles from my house, but unfortunately it's the same weekend as the Spring Willys Reunion.
'48 CJ2A

'56 DJ3A

'79 CJ7

And two of them actually run!
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar. 2019 at 1:21pm
I think it is the August show that will feature Jeeps.  Would love to attend, but have other obligations. I have the Farm Collector Show Directory and want to see if any other shows might feature Jeeps.  Two shows here in central Indiana are featuring "Oddball & Orphan" tractors in one case and "Other Classic" tractors in the second.

I plan to be front and center at both, but that is far different from a show featuring just Jeeps.  Wish I could make it.

Barry

https://www.farmjeep.com/
Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar. 2019 at 3:23pm
Barry is correct, this is in reference to the August show. Thanks for clarifying. He said the May show is more of a massive flea market. 

Bill
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
bobevans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar. 2019 at 5:46am
Thanks for catching that. It's on my calendar now!
'48 CJ2A

'56 DJ3A

'79 CJ7

old timer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar. 2019 at 1:56pm
August 9-11 is also Toledo Jeep Fest

OLD TIMER
DonH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2019 at 6:25pm
Any of you going to this show? I hope to be there on August 10th if things work out.

DonH
1946CJ2A
bobevans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2019 at 4:48am
I will be there. I think some folks from our local club (HRJA) will also be there, not sure if any other flatties will be there from HRJA.
'48 CJ2A

'56 DJ3A

'79 CJ7

jijk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jijk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2019 at 7:28pm
On my calendar as well.  Will be there on the 10th.
1946 CJ2A #55729
1948 CJ2A #172606
1952 Willys Truck
1945 Bantam #380
1946 Bantam #2629
bobevans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug. 2019 at 3:26am
Wow, this was a really interesting show. Couple of other 2As were there, but the old steam rollers, big shovels and vintage bulldozers, dump trucks and coal mining equipment were really awesome. We took a little Jeep parade around the facilities and then those of us who wished played on a rock pile and some dirt piles. I can't believe it was so close to home (Well, I estimated three miles from home and it was more like 17 miles. Funny how it seemed so much longer at 35 MPH in a 2A than 60 MPH in the family sedan)
'48 CJ2A

'56 DJ3A

'79 CJ7

Post Reply Post Reply