Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NCFFC BREAKFAST MEET !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCFFC BREAKFAST MEET !!!!
    Posted: 11 Aug. 2012 at 5:03pm
 PLACE  ::::        BLUE MIST DINER                    9 AM  SUNDAY 8-11-12

3409 US
  HIGHWAY 64 E

ASHEBORO  NC  27203

HOPE TO SEE SOME NEW FACES  ClapClapClapClapClap  LOOK FOR THE JEEPS 

Edited by hillbilly21 - 11 Aug. 2012 at 5:04pm
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
ragin38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragin38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2012 at 5:42pm
count me and mine inLOL
if you grab them by the ba..s there hearts and minds must follow! VP ncffc
scoutpilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2012 at 5:58pm
Like I said…with bells on.Wink
hrogersfun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrogersfun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2012 at 11:08pm
When will you have a show in the Raleigh-Fayetteville area? Hope to hear from you soon!!
hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2012 at 11:29pm
 AS FAR AS A SWAP JEEP MEET GOES WONT BE UNTIL SPRING ON THAT END OF THE STATE ..WE ARE PLANNING ONE AS WE SPEAK..ALSO GOT TO SEE HOW THE 1 ST GOES IN THE  MOUNTAINS...

AS FAR AS A BREAKFAST MEET GOES FIGURING  ON ONE NEXT MONTH IN APEX JUST TRYING TO PIN DOWN A GOOD LOCATION WITH EASY ACCESS FOR EVERYONE..

IF YOU HAVE A PLACE IN MIND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL LOOK INTO WITH THE OWNERS SO THERE WONT BE ANY PROBLEMS ..!!!
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2012 at 11:36pm
Thumbs UpThese aren’t so much shows as they are informal, breakfast “Cruise Ins’”. All are welcome to join in. If you are trepidatious about coming up, don’t worry. We have intrepid members from Sanford up to here in Asheboro. Many of us have trailers, tools, batteries, spare parts and the skills and expertise to get you going again, Big smile or take you home in an ignominious fashion. Embarrassed Come on, join us for breakfast. Thumbs Up

PS. We won’t tell anybody if you trailer it up here. 
PPS. Got a suggestion for a Family (read Mom & Pop) restaurant we can meet at in your locale? Join the NCFFC and tell us where you would like to have breakfast.Clap
ragin38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragin38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug. 2012 at 5:52pm
Hey yall just got home from the ncffc breakfast meet had a great time got to meet scoutpilot and his son good people,good food at the blue mist! Had a great time!ClapThanks for breakfast Hillbilly!!
if you grab them by the ba..s there hearts and minds must follow! VP ncffc
hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug. 2012 at 6:26pm

YOU GUYS & GALS ARE VERY WELCOME..IT WAS A GOOD MEETING AND START OF THE DAY MEETING WITH  NEW MEMBERS ..ClapClapClap

WE WILL FIGURE OUT A TIME &  PLACE FOR NEXT MONTH...WinkWink
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug. 2012 at 8:11pm
I and my son both enjoyed catching up with old friends and and making a new old friend. Let’s see what Hillbilly comes up with for next time!Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply