Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need 134 long block

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agas46cj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need 134 long block
    Posted: 16 Aug. 2022 at 2:14pm
Just got a call from my machine shop and my block and crank are cracked and unusable. Does anybody in the SE pa area have an engine I could buy? I can throw in an NOS cam and supersonic cylinder head to sweeten the deal. 
Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug. 2022 at 3:10pm
The Craigslist add you posted for the Hobart welder is likely a good source for an engine. All you would have to do to use it in your Jeep is swap the head, manifolds and carburetor and you already have that from your engine. 
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there!
Agas46cj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agas46cj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug. 2022 at 3:18pm
I Didn’t know what was involved in swapping that out. The bigger issue with that for me is transporting it and then storing the excess until I can dispose of it. I don’t currently have the capability to go get it, or the space to store a tow behind welder. I’m hoping to come by just an engine. 
 Post Reply Post Reply