Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need the following for my 46...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireMedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need the following for my 46...
    Posted: 15 Aug. 2005 at 4:54pm

Hello Group-

I am seeking the following for my 46 ' 2A:

• Oil Bath Filter Bracket (mounts to firewall)
  • Tow Bar

Any and all leads appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Scott View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug. 2005 at 11:33pm
I have a complete Oil Bath Breather for sale.  If your interested in the complete set up, contact me at curl@hardynet.com.
Ridgerunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ridgerunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2005 at 2:29pm
Firemedic, I can help. Which one do you need? There are two that holds the aircleaner. R-
'41 MB,1-'42 GPW,1-'44 MB,1-'46 CJ2A column Shift, 1-'48 CJ2A,1-'54 M38A1, '51 M38
Oakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug. 2005 at 9:39am
Do you mean drawbar or the triangular hatch that attaches to the drawbar
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES, THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS
realjeeps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realjeeps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug. 2005 at 6:34am

Hey ridge runner!

do you want to trade one of the columns and tranny out of one of those columnshifts. I will give you the three on the floor that is in my column shift. You have two and I can't even find one

Oakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug. 2005 at 7:41am
If you gents would put in your city and state in your profile we wouldn't have to ask for your location.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES, THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS
Tj Stanek View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tj Stanek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep. 2005 at 11:41pm
If you still need the oil bath filter brackets, I have a spare pair. TJ
 Post Reply Post Reply