Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Your Jeep Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Trail build?? Navy Jeep?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan. 2023 at 10:27am
Originally posted by General Eisenhower General Eisenhower wrote:

I really like that heater setup, discrete but powerful. If my head had the bypass drilled I'd do it, however it does not unfortunately. 
As always I enjoyed the videos!

Thanks General! The heater really has been nice in these cold months. I’ve been quite happy
With it! 👍 
Millennium falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan. 2023 at 10:30am
Here’s the front locker install on my Dana 25. The process and part number is the same for the Dana 27 as well. 👍 

LuzonRed47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuzonRed47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan. 2023 at 11:12am
Seth's heater upgrade has been one of the greatest revelations on the 2A Page in the last decade. A really useful discovery (of the heater unit) and excellent installation advice.
CJ2A #140275 "Ziggie" (purchased new by my dad in 1947)
ACM #124334
CJ3A windshield, Warn Overdrive
1953 Strick M100 trailer
Serial #18253

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan. 2023 at 11:27am
Originally posted by LuzonRed47 LuzonRed47 wrote:

Seth's heater upgrade has been one of the greatest revelations on the 2A Page in the last decade. A really useful discovery (of the heater unit) and excellent installation advice.

Wow that’s a mighty generous comment! Thank you. I hope those videos help keep some other jeepers warm! 👍 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 2023 at 7:03pm
Because of the drivetrain swap I can no longer use the PTO so I removed it and the drawbar... shaved some more weight and gained some ground clearance. Just picked up a nice old pintle hitch and it already had the perfect patina to match the rest of the jeep!

Heres a link to the engine swap if you want to see it. 

https://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/mazda-rotary-wankel-swap-willys_topic52079.html

You can see the new exhaust and "non-jeep" transfer case hiding back in there.... 

JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 2023 at 10:49pm
That pintle does match the rest of Jeep. Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar. 2023 at 1:43pm
The Jeep got some much needed comfort upgrades.. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 8:25am
My friend Matt stopped by the willys reunion and snapped some photos of the jeep... He Makes my photos look like a 3 year old took them! I thought you guys might enjoy them! Its amazing what a good camera can do in the hands of someone that knows what they're doing. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213