Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newgren Belt Driven Pump and Bracket

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newgren Belt Driven Pump and Bracket
    Posted: 22 Mar. 2023 at 9:30pm
Looking for an original Newgren belt driven pump and bracket. The bracket mounts to the top of the cylinder head. Don't care too much of the pump is good, most interested in the bracket and pulley.

THanks,
Bill

Edited by Bill Norris - 22 Mar. 2023 at 9:31pm
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
Joe Friday View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar. 2023 at 10:25pm
Check Your email
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar. 2023 at 12:11pm
I’ve never seen that setup. When you find one it’d be nice to spec it out so others could duplicate. 
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar. 2023 at 8:39am
Originally posted by sandusky sandusky wrote:

I’ve never seen that setup. When you find one it’d be nice to spec it out so others could duplicate. 

It seems to me that Bill wouldn't be the first owner to have both a winch and a lift, so there must have been a solution - a belt-driven pump.  I MAY have found the answer in some blueprints Joe Friday sent me.  I'll look into this.

Barry
https://www.farmjeep.com/
Joe Friday View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar. 2023 at 9:44am
Barry, 

Somewhere in that stash there should be the print for both the L head version and the F head version.
The one original I have in the pipeline is reserved for Bill, but I'm sure you and Kev and Joe could scrape something together for the others.
 Post Reply Post Reply