Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newgren Lift control valve reproduction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep. 2020 at 11:56am
Hope to hear from those of you who have expressed an interest here.  Please let Joe know your design preference.

Barry
https://www.farmjeep.com/
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep. 2020 at 7:04pm
Put my vote for the larger design with o ring.  I’m in! 

Bob3b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep. 2020 at 7:17pm
I'd be happy with a non leaker even if does not look the way it should.
1946 CJ2A #23881
1953 CJ3b, nice!
1949 Jeepster
1947 Empire Model 90
1985 CJ10A
Spen "S" Utility trailer
Kubota l3400
Qcanuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qcanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep. 2020 at 4:18pm
I'm in, as Joe and I have already discussed.

QW
bob3417 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob3417 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep. 2020 at 12:11am
I would be interested in a valve also. I would prefer original design as I don’t care if it leaks a little. Everything else in the barn does also. I am however also pursuing having a guy I work with look at the feasibility and costs of reproducing the entire valve and control arm assembly. I don’t want to take away any work from Joe so I will be in contact with him and Barry as I know more. Thanks for working on this. It’s the last part I need to get to have my lift complete. Just need the rest of the Jeep to get completed!
Bob
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct. 2020 at 12:03pm
Joe and I are still gauging interest. Not sure how to contact the Newgren owners out there who don't frequent the board.   If you know someone who might be interested,  please ask them to contact me at barry @ farmjeep.com (no spaces).

Thanks
Barry

kmamos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmamos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2020 at 12:31am
I would be interested in one also!
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2020 at 1:42am
Originally posted by kmamos kmamos wrote:

I would be interested in one also!

Thank you for the response.  Getting close to the point that might make it worthwhile for Joe to do all the required work.  Need to hear from all those Newgren owners who need a valve!

Barry
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2020 at 5:07pm
Barry , I’m in ! 
Qcanuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qcanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2020 at 6:03pm

I'm in for one, maybe two.

QW
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2020 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Qcanuck Qcanuck wrote:

I'm in for one, maybe two.

QW
Thanks!  I have you, sandusky and a few others who have replied here, but still need a few more.  Joe is extremely busy at the shop - a good thing - and we need to make sure we can make it worth his time.

Sure wish I had started a Newgren registry.  I have to believe that just about every owner could use a new control valve.  I'm trying to dig through my messages for the names of owners I haven't seen here.  If you have know of any Newgren owners, I'd appreciate it if you could give them a shout and see if they might be interested too.

Barry 

Mhovey46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhovey46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2020 at 5:05am
I could use one possibly two
-Matt

Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 8:15pm
Barry,

After this weekend of learning what my lift is missing at the willys reunion, please put me down for a valve. I’d like a nonleaker please. 

Bill

Edited by Bill Norris - 24 May 2021 at 8:16pm
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Bill Norris Bill Norris wrote:

Barry,

After this weekend of learning what my lift is missing at the willys reunion, please put me down for a valve. I’d like a nonleaker please. 

Bill
If you are going to use the HY-LO Jeep pump to control your Newgren, you won't need the control valve.  You will use the one on the HY-LO.  But we can keep this between us and maybe Joe will decide to make a repro for those using the valve and reservoir tank.

Barry 
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar. 2023 at 1:04pm
Going to revive this thread.  Getting ready to get the 3a out of the barn and I will once again beat myself up for not getting a replacement valve.  I don't know if Joe still has an interest, but please let me know if you do.  Maybe we can overwhelm him with requests.

Barry T
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar. 2023 at 10:18pm
👍
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12