Forum Home Forum Home > Other Vehicles Area > Other Vehicles - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not a CJ2a but its a WILLYS..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not a CJ2a but its a WILLYS..
    Posted: 30 Apr. 2007 at 9:13pm
  Found another ..1951 Willys Pick-up  with L-134 in it 4wd ,

YES   it has a rear PTO and I am not selling this one  Wink.....

Runs and drives great even stops...got numerious parts,NOS T-90 tranny gears and running gears, extra frame off another one he had ,and a third truck with a 6-226 in it I am picking up on Saturday...

Anyhow I am the 2nd owner of this rig,,has title and original paper work , including the maintaince records on it..little rough  with bumps and dents but VERY restorable..Even the better half didnt hollor to bad with this one just being awful quiet again especially with all the other CJ2As and CJ5s here....

Take a looksy on my photo-album  believe it or not these old ones are still out there in BARNS......Smile
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2007 at 9:47pm
Looks great. My dad had a 51 truck when I was a kid. Lots of fond memories. My brother has it now. I was searching around for a nice 51 for myself, but had to settle for a 52.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Lomar15 View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lomar15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2007 at 10:05pm
She's a beaut! Wish I could find one. Looks like fun

Bob
46 CJ2A #48777
42 MB Slat Grill 119898 Frame
51 M38 Body
42 MB #155950
Spen Trailer

http://picasaweb.google.com/lomar15CJ2A
 Post Reply Post Reply