Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oh Lord Help me now ..New phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov. 2018 at 2:11am
I have cameras I use that were made in 1951
I have digital cameras dating back to 2004
Haven't had a land line for almost 15 years now
My desk top is at least 6 years old on its second copy of Win 10 the first one went pop!

But my new phone can do something I have wanted for 10 years and no other phone I have owned has been able to do.

I can bring up what looks like a sheet of 4x4 graph paper and draw on it with what looks like a little pencil and actually design stuff right on my phone. I used to have to also drag around a Moleskine note book and a pen to do this. I get ideas all the time.

Chug A Lug
1948 2A Body Customized
1949 3A W/S
1957 CJ5 Frame Modified
Late 50's 134L 9.25"clutch T90A D18 (1.25") D44/30 flanged E-Locker D25 5.38 Since 1962
binthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov. 2018 at 10:31pm
In my humble opinion, a cell phone is legalized slavery!!  Nothing more, nothing less. I'm glad that I retired before the "free" cell phone gift put you in a position of 24 hour labour. I know for sure that unless I got time and a half at least for the overtime, the phone would have been turned off or returned to gifter!!
chuck
1953 CJ3B "a fistfull of dollars"
1949 willys jeepster "a few dollars more"
and a few other retirement toys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12