Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Tech Questions and Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Omix top bows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Omix top bows
    Posted: 25 Nov. 2022 at 8:30am
Hi all 
I found a set of omix top bows on Morris 4x4 for a good price, but the displayed picture does not look like Walcks make, or original pictures I have seen with 2a’s bows up. How close to stock are these omix bows, says CJ2A but looks later to me?

As always thanks for any help you can give me 

Jon
Michaeltru View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michaeltru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov. 2022 at 8:40am
Mike in AZ
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov. 2022 at 10:15am
Look like the early style.. Walcks set on mine, and fit well.

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
JonJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2022 at 12:03pm
Thanks guys
I guess I’m wondering if anyone has got a set and if they are quality. Morris 4x4 are offering discounts and free postage at the moment. That’s huge as I’m in the Uk. I think Walcks bows are $100 more. Thing is, are Walcks better so you get what you pay for, or just more expensive?
Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2022 at 1:56pm
Last time I ordered something from Morris 4X4 it was a pair of seats which they said they had in stock.

Estimated delivery date would near and I would get an email pushing the date out another month. After this happened three times (3 months delay) I canceled the order and ordered seats from another supplier and they arrived before their estimated delivery date.  

Most of what Walcks sells is good quality, you could ask them if theirs are Omix and they would tell you the truth. 
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there!
 Post Reply Post Reply