Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PA JEEPS. ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PA JEEPS. ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW
    Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:53am
Tihs Sat and Sun Pa Jeeps is holding their all breeds jeep show. It is held at the York CO. fair grounds. Gate $ is 5 per adult. See you there.
Doug View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 12:09am

Hey Mike, I wont be able to be there, but when you tour the "invitation only building" Go up to the guy with the overgrown M715 running 46" Michelins and tell him to get a hair cut. Then tell him doug in iowa sent ya, he'll get a chuckle out of it. Here's a pic of his rig.

Edited by Doug
Mike Gardner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:07am
i looked for him i saw his jeep but never saw him. i got a alum full top for my jeep and i am going back to get it tomorrow.
Doug View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:42am

Well shoot, how outta place did that thing look?....LOL

If you don't mind saying, what did the top set ya back...interested in tracking one down for myself someday.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:22am
not at all, it was not the biggest monster there. it was the biggest mil veichle there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:24am
ps i got the top and doors w/ orig glass and lift gate 50 dollars. ther are a few others there my cell # is 443-616-4432. i still mey be there.
Joshua Sayre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshua Sayre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 6:55pm
I have plenty of pictures from the meet.  I mostly focused on the few willys that were there, but took pictures of other wranglers and what not. I will load them to my photo place and share.
http://community.webshots.com/user/paslayer

Edited by Joshua Sayre

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:54am
i have all my pa jeep pics in the post "just incase you want to see my mess". it was a great show. it was my 1st pajeeps show. i heard there were more flatys there the last few years than this year.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:51pm
hey josh i clickd your link. it took me to a photo home page. i couldn't find your pics.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshua Sayre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 12:20am
I guess you have to copy and paste the link.  Stupid website I think I will be moving my photos to another free site soon. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 1:21am
got it. nice pics. do you have any pics of the jeep before you started to break it down?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshua Sayre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 9:53am
Yeah I'll go and upload them
 Post Reply Post Reply