Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PA Swap meet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k1011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PA Swap meet
    Posted: 23 June 2020 at 9:08pm
I heard there will be some people there selling Willys parts.  I am going to take some of my spare parts there to sell.  Trails you have to have roll bar and seat belts.

Copied from FB
Jeep parts and more! Come for the goods stay for the trails!
Swap meet and vendors from 10-2 on Saturday July 18 at AOAA https://www.aoaatrails.com/. Sponsored by Off Road Consulting, PA Jeeps Inc. and Quadratec. Food and drink will be on site, a display area for your Jeep (we are asking for a donation for Dog T.A.G.S.), camping available at Trail Head Campground www.trailheadcampground.com. Are you looking to buy some Jeep parts come on out. If your looking to sell parts or are a vendor in the surrounding area contact Jeepshow@pajeeps.org. Vendor/swap meet spots are $25 and 100% of the proceeds go to Dog T.A,G,S, program for Veterans https://www.dogtagsprogram.org/ . Vendors and swap meet are welcome to check in on Friday July 17 after 6pm, security will be provided on site. **All trail ridding will be handled by AOAA as normal, for camping please contact Trailhead campground.*
Bob W View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2020 at 11:45pm
Nice, sounds like a good way to find some Willys parts for your project in the wake of all the show cancellations. 
 Post Reply Post Reply