Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

parts needed for CJ3B

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: parts needed for CJ3B
    Posted: 12 Mar. 2023 at 11:45am
Hello Folks,

I have a 2A and now recently picked up a 1963 CJ3B. There are a few things I need. I did post on the 3B page but the activity on there is kind of low and I thought maybe someone here would possibly have what I could use.

Here goes.....

3B parts needs - Radiator, fan shroud, front/turn marker lights, tool box (previous owner deleted it), parking brake handle, driver's seat frame.

My 2A had a 3A radiator on it which was recently fixed - the 2A is further behind in progress so I "borrowed" it for a temporary solution on the 3B - If temporary becomes permanent then I could use a replacement 2A radiator and fan shroud. 

I am located in Kenosha County Wisconsin - just south of Milwaukee. I have stuff to trade or cash.

Thank you

Peter AKA Mushroom
Beep Beep!
RA472A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RA472A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar. 2023 at 11:18am
I have a fan shroud for side mount 3B radiator.  PM me with particulars and I can send photos to make sure it's what you need.
oldtime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar. 2023 at 12:12pm
I have an original 3B radiator with good tanks and bad core I can sell for cheap. 
Can remove the core if you want just the tanks and frame.
Currently building my final F-134 powered 3B .
T98-A Rock Crawler using exclusive factory parts and Approved Special Equipment from the Willys Motors era (1953-1963)
Zero aftermarket parts

Post Reply Post Reply