Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Testing and Support for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pic posting?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pic posting?
    Posted: 29 Jan. 2006 at 5:03pm
I posted a pic the other day showing my son's rusty tub from his 3a. I tried to post  a pic of my 48 earlier today and couldn't get it to work. Before I just clicked on post image and it came up with a browse button and went straight into my pics, then I just clicked the one I wanted. Today this didn't work, I had no browse button when the link came up. What am I doing wrong or has something changed here?
Rob H.

1948 CJ2A
bits and pieces of three 3A's
1967-72 Chevy C/10 kinda combined them LOL

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2006 at 5:38pm
Rob, did you see Russ's post in the Comments on the new forum section? The first part is the old post, but the last part is a change that he made. I asked a question then but it wasn't answered, maybe you can get an answer.
sean View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2006 at 5:56pm
Rob:

Image uploads direct from your computer have been disabled for the time being, due to disk space or some other resource consideration.

You'll have to upload your photos to your personal web space or online photo hosting service first, before posting them here.

Sean
Rob H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2006 at 7:45pm

Ok, thanks Sean.

Rob H.

1948 CJ2A

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan. 2006 at 10:01pm

Sean did a real helpful post call Basic Tutorial under the Testing and Support Forum. Check it out shows how to post pictures and links....Thanks Sean!

russnj View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russnj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan. 2006 at 5:51am
Hi Guys

I had to disable the file and picture uploading due to security reasons.

Thanks
Russ

43 MB, 48 CJ2A, 50 CJ3A, 55 M38A1, 56 CJ5, 79 M151A2, M100 ,65 M416
Doug View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan. 2006 at 3:41pm

I use http://www.imageshack.us/ works good once you get the hang of it, if you have trouble, or need a tip email me and I'll try to point ya in the right direction. One of the benifits is that it has a built in resize tool.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
shouting "...holy cow, what a ride!"
Rob H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan. 2006 at 8:49pm

Thanks Doug, I'll give a try when I've got some time.

Rob

Rob H.

1948 CJ2A

Post Reply Post Reply