Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rausch creek 8/19/22 - Event Date: 19 Aug. 2022

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Rausch creek 8/19/22
    Posted: 07 Aug. 2022 at 8:57pm
Myself and a few friends are planning on going to Rausch creek on Friday the 19th of August if anyone is interested. We plan to arrive around 8:30 and be loading back up by around 3:30. there are some awesome trials. They do require roll bars and seat  belts. Should be a fun time! Last time I was there was in may and it poured down rain but we still had a blast!!!

Rainy day trip 

Dry trip. 

Edited by Millennium falcon - 09 Aug. 2022 at 10:45pm
Millennium falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2022 at 7:52am
We’re up to 9 Jeeps if everyone is able to make it. 👍 should be a blast. Current weather report shows 80 and sun! 🤞 
JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2022 at 8:50am
Wish I could go, Cry    but attending a niece's wedding that weekend,  out of town 8/19 to 8/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2022 at 8:52am
Originally posted by JeepFever JeepFever wrote:

Wish I could go, Cry    but attending a niece's wedding that weekend,  out of town 8/19 to 8/22

No worries. There will be a “next time” I hope to see you in November! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug. 2022 at 11:21pm
Th weather looks great for Friday. See you there. I’ll post pics/vids over the weekend 
Dr. B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug. 2022 at 10:15pm
Looking forward to living vicariously through you guys. Some day! Looking forward to the videos. Have fun.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2022 at 8:10am
I want to say Thank You to everyone who made the long drive to hang out on the trails yesterday! You guys are awesome! What a fun day with a great group of people. The weather was perfect and we had a blast. We got in a solid 7 hours of wheelin! We had a very wide range of rigs and experience but Everyone did a great job. We did everything from green to red and only had to to a little bit of winching/tuggin.. We even had 2 basically stock rigs successfully make it up a red trail.  Trail damage/fixes for the day included one broken driveshaft, one broken dana 25 axle, one inverted shackle, a generator that gave up the ghost, 57 sheared off grease fittings! haha! A dana 41 locker, lots of scratches, dents and plenty Sheetmetal crunches... An tons of great memories and stories! Here a few shots of the day... It will take me some tome to compile the videos but ill share them on here as soon as I can! 

Rodkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2022 at 8:34am
It was a great day with a fine group! Thanks for organizing the ride, the pictures and the clear skies Seth! Looking forward to doing it again. 
52 CJ3A
68 Jeepster Commando
JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2022 at 9:24am
Looks like fun!      I thought maybe Bob Evans might be with you,   I drove past his place,  going up I-79 yesterday.    Was thinking of you all.
3A Steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3A Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2022 at 11:24am
Thanks Seth. Fun and challenging (Crawl Daddy and "Not Crawl Daddy").
Downs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Downs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2022 at 2:10pm
Looks like ya'll had a blast.  Great pictures. 
1946...ish CJ2A
1976 CJ5
1995 XJ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2022 at 4:31pm
Yes it was a hoot! 

Here’s the full video. 
I’m also posting lots of extra videos on my Instagram page. 

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug. 2022 at 8:49am
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. So jealous! Thx for the shoutout on the X98 gears. Looks like they worked Ok. I see Jerod broke an axle but I still think his locker needs attention. Thx 4 sharing!!
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug. 2022 at 9:26am
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. So jealous! Thx for the shoutout on the X98 gears. Looks like they worked Ok. I see Jerod broke an axle but I still think his locker needs attention. Thx 4 sharing!!

Yes the gears definitely did their job. It’s a shame his jeep was running so poorly. That was the limiting factor. But the crawl
Speed was great! Yeah poor Jared only has 1.5 wheel drive by the end of the day. His rear locker and front axle were not happy.  I’m sure he’ll have it ship shape next time. We had a blast. Hopefully you can make it next time! 
Pope891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pope891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2022 at 4:46pm
Maybe I'll make it next time.  Looks like you guys had fun.
Instagram #flatfenderpope

My Build
 Post Reply Post Reply