Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ross steering box

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ross steering box
    Posted: 01 June 2018 at 12:12am
Putting out a feeler for the moment...

My steering box is quite worn out. The sector shaft is bouncing around. Looks like it wants to pop out. I'm in the process of removing the whole thing from the Jeep ( Well as soon as I get home from work)

Nervous about what I may find when I get it apart so I would like to know does anyone have one in good shape they want to sell? It is for my '47, at least I think it is from a '47 Can't remember what parts Jeep this came from (and the second one I put in, first one was making horrendous sounds.)

Ross steering box shipped to Hammond Oregon 97121.

Thanks for looking.
adam18830 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam18830 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2018 at 4:36am
Horn wire exit out the bottom or through the brush on the side? I have a useable one with the brush, take out. $100 plus postage,  No steering wheel. Will inspect it before shipping if you want it.  Might have a bottom exit one too. Would have to look.

ADam
 Post Reply Post Reply