Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shock Absorber Bushing Compressor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan. 2021 at 7:50pm
That is a nice tool
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan. 2021 at 9:27pm
Thanks guys, so glad hear they are working well for you. I sure didn't plan to go into the tool making business, but glad I could help you guys out. I've made about 40 of these, I have 1 left. I won't be making any more until spring at the earliest. That is, if I have spare time and there is enough interest. 
Steve
1948 CJ2A - It goes nowhere fast, but anywhere slow.
Dr. B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan. 2021 at 10:16pm
Steve, could you bring that last one to the PA valentine ride if you go, I'll take it. It'll give you an excuse to come and you can write trip off as business expenseWink. Was fun jeepin with you in Oct and hope to see you in Feb. If this doesn't work let me know. Gary
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan. 2021 at 5:08am
Gary - I can, although I'm not certain about the ride yet. Its a 6 hour drive for me each way. Much depends on the expected weather and road conditions there and back. Otherwise I can just mail it.
Steve
1948 CJ2A - It goes nowhere fast, but anywhere slow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic