Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Side steps either diamond tread or round tread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (Name Blocked) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan. 2007 at 6:38pm
Price is $80.00AUD per pair + shipping to the USA = $50.50 AUD Sea mail, Aprox 3 month delivery. Total = $130.50 AUD

You can get two complete pairs and shipped airmail for 255 australia dollars.
westforkboyd View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westforkboyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan. 2007 at 7:08pm
Been following this thread as this has been discussed before. Lefty has as set of originals and I know I'd break them off of mule.  Probably in short order. Heres an ebay link to the guy in austrailia.
At least it sounds like the same seller. Notice he does not include the brackets to mount them. Will there be the same problem with trying to duplicate the brackets? They are kinda basic. But there are quite a few features to be reproduced. Something to consider.

Edited by westforkboyd - 18 Jan. 2007 at 7:45pm
CJ3A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ3A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan. 2007 at 8:05am
Okay guys, I just spoke to John out at Midwest Military in MN.  They specialize in military parts, but also fabricate a lot of stuff.  Anyway, they are going to start fabricating the original steps!  So I would check back with them in a few months.  Any hey, if enough people contact them and show an interest, that may help our cause!
Semper Fi!

Wolf Fabrication - Off Road Welding and Fabrication

Jeep Rescue - Vintage Willys and Jeep Restorations
(Name Blocked) View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (Name Blocked) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan. 2007 at 8:15am
That is good news. My guess for pricing will be 90-125 dollars per set
The Aussie guy has about 100 pair left without brackets sold about 75 to this date
Jonesy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan. 2007 at 1:16pm
How about all you guys chip in and buy me a airline ticket to Australia, and I'll bring back all the steps you want!!! Save you some money ;>) It's summer down there.
CJAlaska
(Name Blocked) View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (Name Blocked) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan. 2007 at 4:22pm
He has a hundred pair left and there is no bulk sale of items unless you want to pay 60 dollars per set x 100
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12