Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awfroadan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some pics
    Posted: 29 Nov. 2005 at 7:18pm
Here is a few pics of one of my 46's. It had a CJ5 half cab hacked onto it. The tub is shot and the frame is not good. But the front clip is in good shape. There is a kaiser supersonic engine in it that I'm going to get running soon.
http://home.comcast.net/~scstamm/Willys/index.htm

Edited by awfroadan - 01 Dec. 2005 at 10:06am
-Scott in PA
3- 46 2a Rust buckets
1- 47 2a Rust bucket
Someday 1- Restored 46 2a
Ritt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec. 2005 at 12:50pm
Yes sir, that a good start to a project. You're lucky to have that top. keep the progress pics coming.
Rit

1948 2A,

"RAISIN COOKIES THAT LOOK LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ARE THE MAIN REASON I HAVE TRUST ISSUES"
Joshua Sayre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshua Sayre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec. 2005 at 12:57pm
ur jeep is much like mine.  Good northern rust diesease on the body and a descent frame. 
Rob H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec. 2005 at 8:25pm
Gee I wish my son's 3a had that "good" of a body, seriously. He's got a 51 with only 11,000 miles on it but the body is ate up with rust.
awfroadan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awfroadan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec. 2005 at 12:12pm
Yeah this is one of the three 46's that I have. The condition  of the others is worse. The first one I bought I didn't know what I was thinking, I'll have to post some pics sometime, there is almost nothing on it I can use for a restoration. The 47 I think has the most useable body and chassis parts on it. Plus it still has all the original rims.

Edited by awfroadan - 04 Dec. 2005 at 12:19pm
-Scott in PA
3- 46 2a Rust buckets
1- 47 2a Rust bucket
Someday 1- Restored 46 2a
 Post Reply Post Reply