Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some recent pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaCJ2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some recent pics
    Posted: 29 Apr. 2012 at 9:26pm

48 CJ2A 212561
President, Alaska chapter of the IFFC

F Bill View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr. 2012 at 10:08pm
Very nice but that white stuff is UGLY!
If you haven't checked out the tech FAQ section, go to:
http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/tech-faq_forum57.html
for a lot of great stuff you need to know!!

lowenuf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowenuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr. 2012 at 10:12pm
Tony, she is a beauty !!!!
45 #10012
45 #10033 ACM #47
45 #10163 ACM #188
57 CJ5    Dauntless V6, T-18 4-speed, D-44 rear/D-30 front, D-20 twin stick

Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr. 2012 at 11:54pm
That is one Superb Jeep! Still snow on the ground in Alaska? How come your not out diggin' the gold and the buried miners treasures like he boys on TV?LOL Seems like Im giving these out alot of these lately, but just can't help myself....That Jeep is AWESOME! Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up Haines Garage Triple Thumbs Up! (Highest Cj2a rating you can get)LOL
Thanks for sharing the pics!
AlaskaCJ2A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaCJ2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2012 at 12:45am
Thanks!  Yes, still snow on the ground in AK.  We had a record snowfall in Anchorage, but April temps have been warm and it's melting fast.  Funny you should mention gold diggin' - my first planned outback trip of the year is out to a public gold prospecting area about 100 miles north of here - really looking forward to it!  It don't take much at today's prices......  Here's a link:  http://www.alaskavisit.com/visitors/itineraries/scenic-drives-and-rv-trips/petersville-road-scenic-drive/
48 CJ2A 212561

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2012 at 2:16am
Is there a possibility that you could send me an authentic Alaska flag. I collect them. If you could sign and authenticate it.  Permanant marker works well. Let me know the cost. I live in South Carolina.
AlaskaCJ2A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaCJ2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2012 at 2:22am
I would be happy to do that.  What size do you want?  Give me a bit of time and I'll make it happen.
48 CJ2A 212561

BigBroz2A_RIP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBroz2A_RIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2012 at 2:25am
Scott
Do you have Illinois?
Dave
Dave S/N 33484
Nashville retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2012 at 3:28am
No but I would love to have it, especially from you! How is the project coming! My little brother bought a 1950 Cj3A from me at cost, Check out the post. If your going to send it, make sure you sign it (perm marker is good) Let me know the cost!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2012 at 3:32am
Originally posted by AlaskaCJ2A AlaskaCJ2A wrote:

I would be happy to do that.  What size do you want?  Give me a bit of time and I'll make it happen.
Standard 3x5 I think is the deal....Anything would be most coolThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply