Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Southington OffRoad - preTrial for 2021 Reunion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Southington OffRoad - preTrial for 2021 Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2020 at 11:35am
..... okie doke:

This video is long on purpose to show what a bone stock Willys is in for if they go. It is very doable and roll bars are not required. The rules specify seatbelts but there is no inspection so basically a stocker will be fine. There are plenty of places to ride where there is not danger of rolling. They say there is over 2K acres but they must be counting the corn fields because I didn’t see that much wheeling. I think we covered most of the park in a day. You can definitely have plenty of fun in 2-3 hours.

I talked to a couple staff members when we were there and asked them about wheeling next year on May 20 (Thursday before reunion). She took my card and stuck it to the calendar. They mostly communicate through FB. I’m not an FB guy so any of you who are friends with them, I’d appreciate if you could create a buzz on their forum and hopefully they will open up for us next May.

Edited by jpet - 13 June 2020 at 11:37am
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
bobevans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2020 at 5:35am
Thanks for putting that together Jeff and Seth.  Wish I would have been there.  Next Year!

'48 CJ2A

'56 DJ3A

'79 CJ7

And two of them actually run!
waddle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waddle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2020 at 4:35pm
Jeff & Seth, Thank you guys for the work you do to put together these videos. Patty and I had a good time watching from the tail gunner spot. The open diff. stockers did a good job of traversing the trails. Good job done by all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234