Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Dispatcher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Dispatcher
    Posted: 30 Jan. 2019 at 4:40pm
I know it's been mentioned here before, but if you haven't heard about this magazine and like to read about Willy's on old fashioned, high quality paper, subscribe to The Dispatcher. They also do a really nice Holy Toledo calendar. I just received my latest edition and had to drop everything and read it cover to cover. 
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan. 2019 at 9:06am
2X as above. Look forward to that magazine and read it immediately!! And always have Holy Toledo on the wall next to my desk. My customers that come into my office often ask about the displayed picture of the month.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

russnj View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russnj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan. 2019 at 2:00pm

43 MB, 48 CJ2A, 50 CJ3A, 55 M38A1, 56 CJ5, 79 M151A2, M100 ,65 M416
Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb. 2019 at 7:15pm
Thanks for the plug guys. Its alot of work to put them together, but its also a ton of fun. Wish I could say it paid well, but....LOL

We are particularly pleased with the Winter issue and Jim Allen's 462 story. Our own Joe Friday has a big role in the elusive info on that model. The cover shot Joe supplied is a beauty.

Old Time also generously let us use his Transfercase Progression info.

Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
Nothing Special View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Special Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb. 2019 at 6:37pm
Bill, thanks for running my article about diffs!  It was fun to see it in print.
Bob

Flatfender wannabe
'71 Ford Bronco
Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb. 2019 at 1:03pm
Bob,

My apologies, yep your differential article was another great contribution in this issue. Thanks for letting us run it. 

Bill
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
 Post Reply Post Reply