Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The New England Flat Fender Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkwudz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New England Flat Fender Club
    Posted: 28 Mar. 2015 at 4:38pm
Though the planning might be better in it's own thread.   New England Needs its own Flatty, Willys, Classic Jeep club.   This is the planning thread.   Hop on board.

Time to get this going.   First step is getting together.   In one of my old clubs, we had a bunch of what we called Tech days.    I did quite a few at my house.   I have a 3 car garage, although one bay is now my home bar. But we still have 2 working bays.   The driveway And a yard directly across From my house that fits 15-20 jeeps.

These were low key, some people brought jeeps to work on, small projects, some came to help, some came to hang out. Some came to point and laugh. I smoked some meat, did some BBQ, people brought food and beverages we watched some Jeepimg videos, and just had fun.

I'd be willing to host a Tech/meeting to get it going. We can figure out a Date, some Sat or Sunday maybe end of May or June.   
Here's a picture of one of our last tech days.

[URL=http://s175.photobucket.com/user/paulferrari/media/ae6708a77c9734db326134b65bc2c47e_zps5c5b1ae0.jpg.html]

Edited by bkwudz - 30 Mar. 2015 at 5:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply