Forum Home Forum Home > Other Vehicles Area > Other Vehicles - Your Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Ultimate Willys Hauler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2019 at 8:44pm
Part 1 of our trip video. I still have a bunch from Moab (sorry Jeff and Stan, I'm slacking). Some more articles will be posted on JeepWave soon.

Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct. 2019 at 4:13am
It was great that we still had all that snow in July but we got almost no more moisture ever since.  Things are dangerously dry here now.  At least, that's here in Colorado Springs...
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
Nick_ View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov. 2019 at 3:04pm
I read the news today, oh boy!

Grandpa's Jeep and The Submarine are featured on the home page of JeepWave. There's going to be an article entirely dedicated to Grandpa's Jeep & Bam Bam coming soon.

Each of these features have tons of great pictures. Those who've never had the opportunity to go out west should definitely check these out - who knew there are dinosaur tracks on the trails in Moab?

smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov. 2019 at 4:36pm
Nick,
These articles are awesome. I really enjoy your writing style. It's as if I were actually there. Smile
Thanks for including pics of my rusty old rock basher.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
Nick_ View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov. 2019 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by smfulle smfulle wrote:

Nick,
These articles are awesome. I really enjoy your writing style. It's as if I were actually there. Smile
Thanks for including pics of my rusty old rock basher.

Thanks Stan!
48walker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 48walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov. 2019 at 11:17pm
Great work on the bus. That is 100%, EXACTLY the idea I had 3 years ago for our retirement 'home', the only difference is we'd have living quarters in the front half of the bus with a Jeep in the back. This idea is what convinced my wife that buying an old Jeep was a good idea.
Someday I need to get the bus half of the idea going. Glad to see it can be done.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12