Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tool Rolll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bufordjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov. 2017 at 3:07am
Hoping all went well(?).
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov. 2017 at 3:23am
Yeah!  Progress report?
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov. 2017 at 12:01pm
Change of Strategy, went in yesterday for what I thought was to be a stent . They've changed it up to a procedure where they open the artery and remove the plaque , sew it back up and send you on your way the next day. ConfusedSo I get to wait until later in the month. That puts surgery closer to my shops SHTF date. Ferd, Tesla and a couple of small projects all breaking loose before he end of the year. Glad my Son Dan will be on board,he's better than I was at his age, more focused . Been working with me since he was 15 in my shop, plus a couple of years working evenings at the old shop I was employed at before. I bet my old boss would freak knowing a 13 year old was doing texture repair on his precious Instrument Panels!  LOLGiving new meaning to Take Your Kids To Work.

Edited by sandusky - 02 Nov. 2017 at 12:03pm
Bufordjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bufordjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 2017 at 2:25am
Had the same procedure 7+ years ago and the pipe is still clean.
If any comfort, way easier than bypass surgery (year before that).  
Certain all will go well.

Phil_IA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil_IA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 2017 at 3:17am
Good luck Kevin! 
48 CJ2A "Squeaky" owned since 1978
2010 Grand S Limited
2000 XJ
Bufordjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bufordjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov. 2017 at 4:05am
Hoping the procedure went well?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12