Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Transfer Case Seal Pullers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transfer Case Seal Pullers
    Posted: 11 Jan. 2021 at 4:59pm

These seal pullers make quick easy work of getting the seals out of the transfer case without damaging the bores. Just screw puller into the seal until it solidly engages the metal part of the seal and then use the provided screw to push on the shaft removing the seal. You can also use a slide hammer (not provided) if you are apposed to pushing on the end of the shaft. The large one pulls both the front and rear output seals (p/n A-958), and the smaller one pulls the shift rail seals (p/n A-974).

1) Puller, Output Shaft, M18/M20 Transfer Case.... $60.00 shipped to your door (CON US)

2) Puller, Shift Rail, M18/M20 Transfer Case... $40.00 shipped to your door (CON US)

3) Buy both as a set for $85.00 shipped to your door (CON US)

Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

michaelh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug. 2021 at 3:04pm
Joe, do you still have this deal? 
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug. 2021 at 3:43pm
Yes, I do. Send me a PM and I'll get you setup with pullers.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Charles english View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charles english Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep. 2021 at 3:16pm
Joe, I need a set of pullers. 1946 cj2a.

Charles English
cfenglish@sbcglobal.net
 Post Reply Post Reply