Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vintage Jeep Photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlaskaCJ2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vintage Jeep Photos
    Posted: 04 Sep. 2006 at 3:31pm
Here are some old family pics of mine that I would like to share with you.  I have the rare priviledge of having a single owner Jeep, and having photos of it "back in the day."  I have many more, but they are on slides from 1949, and I need to get them converted to another format before I can share.  Also, my Dad served in Europe during WWII, and I have some awesome pics from that era - many of which show Jeeps.  I will expand on this album as I am able.

Enjoy!

Tony

<font size=2>
Check out my photos and videos on<a href="http://alaskacj2a.myphotoalbum.com" title="Photo Sharing by myphotoalbum.com">MyPhotoAlbum</a>!</font>
Rob H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep. 2006 at 5:41pm

Nice pics Tony, it'd sure be nice having a Jeep that'd been in the family since new. I notice in the pic of your Dad in the jeep that they'd extended the fenders down to the bumper. Guess they musta got tired of the rocks and mud flying back at them. Keep 'em coming!

Rob H.

1948 CJ2A
bits and pieces of three 3A's
1967-72 Chevy C/10 kinda combined them LOL

Post Reply Post Reply