Forum Home Forum Home > Other Vehicles Area > Other Vehicles - Your Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do Y'all think?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexascattleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do Y'all think?
    Posted: 13 Feb. 2013 at 6:20pm
I just bought this at an auction. It has it flaws but the floor is darn near perfect.As you can see, I have a bit of sheet metal work to do but I'll figure it out. I know it's not a Bantam but it's close enough for me. As soon as my Doc releases me, I'm on it. I'll have it looking good by the fall.
I look forward to seeing my fathers again to ask all the questions I should have asked before.
48willys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 48willys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2013 at 3:34pm
Don't know my trailers that well, is it a M-100? Looks like a nice trailer though.
F Bill View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2013 at 3:36pm
Corner handles are the key to it being a M-100.   Yup, nice example. Going to keep it stock or add a TC3 style gate to it,TX?
If you haven't checked out the tech FAQ section, go to:
http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/tech-faq_forum57.html
for a lot of great stuff you need to know!!

atexascattleman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexascattleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2013 at 10:11pm
Probably just keep it stock. I haven't decided how I want to patch the back panel. I just don't think I'm going to put a tailgate. Besides wanting a cool looking trailer, I needed something to put my welding and cutting stuff in, and this fits the bill.
I look forward to seeing my fathers again to ask all the questions I should have asked before.
 Post Reply Post Reply