Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

White lies....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alaskanrocket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep. 2018 at 7:02pm
I don't bring a lot of new guns home, but when I do my wife, coming from a pretty liberal non hunting family, always ask why I need another gun and wants a justification. Its tough to justify but I already came with a pile of guns into that relationship so she kind of knew what she was getting into. The unfortunate part is that she is not a materialistic person at all, by that I mean she spends little money on herself and she does not understand "Collecting" at all. She says I'm a hoarder, I try to explain a hoarder is someone who keeps trash, I keep junk and only cool junk. The older we get the more she is coming to terms.
Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep. 2018 at 9:34pm
I found out that there a lot of things a person should not be worried about. My mother knew I had a .22 Gallery gun from a relative. I went out and bought a rifle and was a bit hesitant to tell her. Her only comment was to ask if I had a good gun safe to keep it in.
uncamonkey
duffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep. 2018 at 3:02am
Poof-No eyebrows! seems more appropriate for this thread.  I was about rolling on the floor with that one.
1955 3B: 441sbc,AGE 4 speed transmission, Teralow D18w/Warn OD, 4.11:1 D44's/ARB's, glass tub & fenders, aluminum hood/grill, 8274, York OBA, Premier Power Welder; 67 CJ5: 225,T86AA, D18, 4.88's, OD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12