Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Willys Rush at Rush Springs Ranch Missouri - Event Date: 27 Apr. 2019 - 28 Apr. 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr. 2019 at 4:51pm
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr. 2019 at 6:06pm
Any chance that you will still be up? I should be pulling in around 1:30-2:30 AM Sat morning. Midnight run?
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr. 2019 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by 47heater 47heater wrote:

Any chance that you will still be up? I should be pulling in around 1:30-2:30 AM Sat morning. Midnight run?

I just installed some LED lights a few weeks ago. I really haven't put them to the test yet.
1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr. 2019 at 12:59am
Directions to the Party Barn. I hope this doesn’t get you lost. As you enter the park you will see some large equipment on your left . Go to the left past the equipment & a small building. The Party Barn should be past that small building. Past the Party Barn is the RV camp ground. I’ve been told that there is room to park our trailers. We have the back side of the Party Barn.
MooCow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooCow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr. 2019 at 1:50am
There a bunch of trails that are not on the map.  It is super easy to get turned around at this place. We got lost for 2 hours the first time we went!  We should have a blast!  I'm cooking burgers and dogs Saturday night on the grill for everybody,  looking forward to hanging out with everyone.
1949 CJ3A
snave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr. 2019 at 11:08pm
Moo Cow and all' Sue and me are looking forward to being there. Hope to get there sometime Friday late. 
We have Rojo back together (I'll splain later) Smileand think it has at least one more weekend left in it. 
We love a "get together cookout" and we will try to bring some baked beans. 
If we can do or bring anything else, let us know. 

Sue and Fuzz
Fuzz
Cj3bmutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj3bmutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr. 2019 at 12:51am
Planning on coming down early Saturday morning.  Can’t wait to hit the trails and visiting.
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr. 2019 at 6:10pm
There should be a good number of JK Wranglers down there this weekend. I saw a post online that KC Jeep Club has an event at Rush Springs this weekend.
1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr. 2019 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by AKoller AKoller wrote:

There should be a good number of JK Wranglers down there this weekend. I saw a post online that KC Jeep Club has an event at Rush Springs this weekend.
But, Alan, you know which group has the cool factor going for it... lol
46 CJ-2A #64462 "Ol' Red" (bought April 1969)(second owner)(12 V, 11" brakes, M-38 frame, MD Juan tub)

U.S. Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer(ret.)
U.S. Army Vietnam veteran and damned proud of it.

47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr. 2019 at 11:00pm
Since everybody’s arriving at different times let’s plan on everyone meeting up at the Snack Shack Sat. @ 11:00.. We can get a bite to eat for lunch, plan what level of trails you want to do & what group fits best. Most importantly say hi to everyone & maybe set up a group photo.
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2019 at 3:13pm

Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

Alan,

Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner. I can be there Friday. I don't know my way around but we can figure it out.

About what time will you be able to make it there? I should be rolling in early afternoon.
Whenever, its a 6 hour drive for me so I can be there any time noon or afternoon. What time will you be there?

Lets just shoot for 1:00. I've never been there myself either but that sure can't stop us from wondering around lost!

Since The weather for Friday looks pretty good, and I'm off, I'm going to get down there as soon as I can and get started wheeling. I'll meet you at the Party Barn at 1:00.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2019 at 4:12pm

Alan,

Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner. I can be there Friday. I don't know my way around but we can figure it out.

About what time will you be able to make it there? I should be rolling in early afternoon.
Whenever, its a 6 hour drive for me so I can be there any time noon or afternoon. What time will you be there?

Lets just shoot for 1:00. I've never been there myself either but that sure can't stop us from wondering around lost!

Since The weather for Friday looks pretty good, and I'm off, I'm going to get down there as soon as I can and get started wheeling. I'll meet you at the Party Barn at 1:00.

Sounds good Jeff. I'll shoot you a text if I think I'm running ahead or behind schedule.
1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr. 2019 at 11:24pm

..... ok Alan and I have greased everything up good!! Where is everybody?
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr. 2019 at 2:57am

MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr. 2019 at 4:14am
Okay, we have a neophyte here. Is there anything tamer out there?

See ya'll tomorrow if everything goes to plan about 11 to 12 o'clock. we are bringing plenty of chips and dip and looking for the milder trails for Saturday afternoon and probably Sunday morning.

Possibility of showers and thunderstorms before 8 AM at Pineville so it could be damp on the trails. Just so you know...
46 CJ-2A #64462 "Ol' Red" (bought April 1969)(second owner)(12 V, 11" brakes, M-38 frame, MD Juan tub)

U.S. Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer(ret.)
U.S. Army Vietnam veteran and damned proud of it.

Cj3bmutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj3bmutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr. 2019 at 4:16am
We should be there around 9-10 in the morning.
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr. 2019 at 5:02am
I just finished loading up. I plan on leaving russellville by 8 in the morning so I should be there around 10:30.
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr. 2019 at 5:03am
Post on here in the morning what radio channel you guys are using.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>