Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep. 2018 at 12:28am
Sorry if I bored you with all of that, A lot of those things I was doing at the same time.
uncamonkey
wish i knew more View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wish i knew more Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep. 2018 at 1:18am
It's all good! This is getting interesting Clap
jeeper50 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeeper50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep. 2018 at 1:26am
Been working for a major airline for the last 30yrs keeping customers flying in safe aircraft and signing off airworthiness releases in logbooks to keep the bozos up front doing their job being glorified bus drivers. Got about 6 more years to go. 
This has got to be the craziest way to change out a tail wheel out! 

Belleview ol skool winch soon.
'48 CJ2A 283 V8 sm 420 granny low, tera low D18, overdrive,lockers

Texan at heart,Alabama by retirement

RSR_MK View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSR_MK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep. 2018 at 3:24am
Started out as an auto mechanic working on Mercedes jaguar MG and a Morgan or two. Got home sick for the farm and moved back home. Went to work at a manufacturing plant working on the floor. Then shift supervisor, shifted to control engineer, then department manager, back to a few SAP design and plant startups, back as plant operations manager for about 10 years before retirement. I think I’m best at retirement. 

Mike. 
Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep. 2018 at 4:52am
A lady friend asked me what I have done in my life so I told her. She thought I had lied to her. "I don't lie". I told her more and she asked her her sister If what I said was true. I have known her sister for decades. "Yep, It's all true". I left a few things out on purpose. Some things I don't want to remember or tell anybody how to do.
uncamonkey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12