Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WTB: 1949 CJ2a with Ramsey TX200R or just the winc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: 1949 CJ2a with Ramsey TX200R or just the winc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dshock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: 1949 CJ2a with Ramsey TX200R or just the winc
    Posted: 23 Jan. 2022 at 12:26pm
I had a 1949 CJ2a in college. It is the one vehicle I regret selling. It was yellow with a black soft top. Had grey spoke wheels and a rancho 2” lift. Drivetrain was original.  It also had a TX200r Ramsey PTO winch with a custom 4 roller fairlead that’s fed through the bumper (I made all of that in the machine shop at college). It had a Koenig PTO. I sold it to a guy in Kansas and would love to either find it or recreate it. I guess that all starts with a winch. Let me know what you have. 

Thanks. 
Dan
dshock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dshock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2022 at 1:12pm

Here is a picture.  You can only see a shadow of the winch in front.

Thanks,
Dan
dshock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dshock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan. 2022 at 1:31pm

Here is a nice picture of the winch.  I started with this homemade Hawse fairlead and then made a custom 4 roller fairlead.  

Any help, info or leads appreciated.

Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply