Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WTB: Top cover for CJ2a side shift transmission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: Top cover for CJ2a side shift transmission

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJOWest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: Top cover for CJ2a side shift transmission
    Posted: 13 Sep. 2020 at 3:07pm
Hello, I have a 46 CJ2a column shift that was converted to a floor shift and I am restoring the side shift transmission back to a column shift. I think I found most all I need but the cover for the transmission.
Thanks, Ernie
Millennium falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep. 2020 at 2:58am
I may have one... I’ll check and get back to you. 
Overlander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Overlander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep. 2020 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by EJOWest EJOWest wrote:

Hello, I have a 46 CJ2a column shift that was converted to a floor shift and I am restoring the side shift transmission back to a column shift. I think I found most all I need but the cover for the transmission.
Thanks, Ernie

Unfortunately, I don't have the flat cover you need, but I was wondering if you would sell me your old tall cover if it is in decent shape?
 Post Reply Post Reply